My husband is one of the World's Best Dad's. He really is a great dad and loves to have fun with the kids. I am feel so lucky to have him as the father of my children and hope he knows how much we all adore him
My Dad is truly awesome. He always has a smile on his face and always pushes me to do my best. He is always ready to help if I ever need anything. Thanks Dad for all you do!
My Father in Law is also one of the best Dad's ever. He is kind, gentle and is always giving an encouraging word. Thank you for teaching your son how to be a great dad by watching you.






1 comment:
I have enjoyed your blog since Lily's birth. The father's day photos were wonderful. We had to go 60 miles to pick-up my dad(had a stroke in April) and bring him to Decorah. He loved it. It was a beautiful day. Lily's photos are beautiful. I told Janet to take the time to look at your blog....wonderfully done. I don't know how you get the time....can you get it published for your kids??? I don't know much about blogs--I'm a baby boomer you know. R.
Post a Comment