Monday, June 2, 2008

Em's Rippin' It Up!

I know I am going a bit crazy on the posting today, but we have had a busy week! Em got this ripstick just yesterday as a late birthday gift. She had never been on one before and was a bit shaky at first. Grandpa was nice enough to help her get started and actually ran beside her for a while!
Of course Chris had to try it out also!
Em had a few falls. After this one she just laid on the ground for a while!
Here she is today. As you can see she picked it up quiet easily and is already rippin' it up after one day!!


2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so impressed! She picked up on that super quick. My boys took much longer. Even doing the curbs, wow! Nice!

Sheri said...

I too am impressed!!! She has some talent.