Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lily at 10 weeks old

Lily was born 10 weeks ago today. I can hardly believe it. She has really turned into a good baby and we love having her in our family. Here are some pictures of her I took today. She was being so cute and making some funny faces.




7 comments:

Sheri said...

YAY!!! Another Lily fix---too cute!

Amber said...

I can't believe I have never seen her; and she is so big now!

Anne said...

Are you sure, 10 weeks? That doesn't seem right!!! Time just FLIES doesn't it. She is scrumptious (sp?)!!

Kelly said...

She is such a darling- Congratulations!
It is so fun to catch up with you guys with your fun blog!!! What a cute family.
-K
(Our family blog is texas10eworld.blogspot.com)

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I really like her in red. Super cute.

Needless to say, the photo with Isaac is awesome. Love it!

Moose and Family said...

10 weeks?? It seems like you just had her! Time flies. She is very cute and has quite the personality!

MEB said...

I can't believe she's 10 weeks. She is SO cute!