Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally Back On Line!!!

I was so happy to see the cable guy today and get back on line! It has been tough not having Internet access at home during the last week. I have missed blogging and my blogging friends! I have so much catching up to do. Where should I start?

We moved into our rental house last Monday (Em's Bday). It is a cute little rental and it will be just fine and cozy for us for the next few months.


The kids had a grand time playing with the Dolley!
It was kind of crazy moving everything out of our house and going to the rental. But in the long run it will be great and it will be fun to see the progress. Here are some pictures of what has happened to our house in the last week. These first two are before pictures.


Day 1: Carpet removed.

Day 2-4: Roof removed.



These are pictures of all of the roof tiles. They are stacked all along the side of our house and in back of our pool and also along the other side that you can't even see.

It is pretty scary seeing our house the way it is right now. Chris made the comment that it looks like we are victims of Hurricane Katrina. Hopefully they can put it all back together again!

3 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Welcome back! I'm excited to see the progress of your house. Going from 1 to 2 stories is a BIG change!

Lucy said...

My sister is doing something similar to her house right now, and the roof of her garage just came off too. Crazy. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Anne said...

That is so cool to see all the work they've done already. I can't wait to watch the progress as it gets completed. Keep the pics coming!