Yesterday was a great blessing day for Lily. Here are some pictures of her in her cute little dress. This is the same blessing gown that I was christened in and that Emily and Abby were blessed in.
Lily and Dad
Lily and Mom
Lily with her sisters.
Our Family
Group shot
Thank you to everyone who came. It was a very special day for us and we are so glad you could share it with us.






4 comments:
What a beautiful bunch! I love baby blessings. They are so special. Depending on when our baby is born - we might be able to bless her on my birthday in September. It would be cutting it close (She won't be very old) but it would be an extra special birthday present.
She, and the rest of you, are all gorgeous! I love that you have used the same dress for all of your girls. That will be a cherished heirloom, no doubt.
I'm glad you all had such a happy day and so much family to support and love Lily.
Am I the only one that thinks Lily is a clone of Emily? Looking at Emily's birthday post, her baby pic is identitcal!!! Toooo cute.
Anne- I know! I think she looks more like Em when she has the bonnet on since her hair is covered. I agree she does look tons like Em with darker hair. I am sure her hair will lighten up like Abby and Isaac's did!
Post a Comment