Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Remodel and Lily Updates

Here are some more house pictures. Chris and I went through it on Friday night and it was quite scary to see our house in the state it was in! Things are moving along....Here is a picture of some of the insulation from our roof. The roofers forgot to tape it off and we had insulation blowing all over. It looked like snow. Most of it is cleaned up now, but hopefully our neighbors will still like us when we move back in!


Here is my future den:

Who thought this was a good idea? Yeah, I guess we didn't need that plant!

Future laundry room:

Here is Lily last week. I love the little naked shots!

Lily on Sunday: Two Months Old! I had her two month appointment on Monday and she was 10 lbs.


I took this picture of Lily yesterday (9 weeks old)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, it must be so weird seeing your house like that! You guys are so brave. I am sure it will be so wonderful when it is all finished. Lily is getting so big!

Moose and Family said...

The pictures of Lily are very cute! It must be scary to see your house like that. It will be exciting to have it all done. We watched ours being built from the ground up. It's neat to watch the progress. I couldn't help but drive by every day to see what new thing was done! (And to secretly make sure it was being done RIGHT!)

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Seriously, why are naked babies so cute!? I love them.

Lily manages to look pretty darn cute with her clothes ON as well. The girl can do it all.

Anne said...

I love the house pics. It makes me so excited for you! And the bonus Lily pics are the best. More, more, more!!! :)

Blaine and Tirsa said...

oh, she is adorable and growing big so fast! Ez is 8 months and just about 13.5 pounds!

Leslie said...

Love the green outfit with the bonnet. How long is this remodel supposed to take?

Lisa said...

They say 3 months, but we will see! I hope sometime in September we will be able to move back.