Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Updates and Crazy Stuff

Here are a couple pictures we took on Mother's Day. It took a while but we finally got a decent one of the kids and I!


Lily is 6 weeks old today so I took some pictures of her this morning. She is getting so big. She is the typical Allen Fussy Baby during the day, but we love her anyway! Luckily she sleeps well at night and so far sleeps anywhere from 5 to almost 8 hours the first stretch. Gotta love that! She started smiling a couple weeks ago and although she doesn't do it often yet when she does it is quite cute. I can't wait to capture it with the camera sometime!




As some of you know we are remodeling our house.....We start next week and so this week has been filled with packing, packing and more packing (in between holding a fussy baby...). It is CrAZy!! We have to move almost everything out as they will be taking off the roof and adding a second story. Stay tuned for lots more posts about that! We are renting a house for a few months while they build it. In the mean time my house is a MESS and it is driving me crazy having stuff all over the place!



9 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Wow!! Adding a 2nd story is a big project. We thankfully have a basement to "grow into". Can't wait to see pictures of how it turns out. Make sure to take some outside before pictures. Will you still have use of your pool through the summer or will there be too much construction going on? Good Luck & Cute picture with the kids!!

Lisa said...

Heather,
I know-- I wish CA had basements. That would be so nice. Hopefully we can use our pool some. Of course not as much as if we were living in the house. I think after they get it framed and the dust settles we will be able to swim some. Of course our solar has to be removed so hopefully the weather will be nice and hot so the pool is a good temp (for me...!).

Anne said...

Those pictures are sooo cute of your family. And Lily is getting so much bigger! That one of Chris holding her- oh my, she is a DOLL. She looks just like Emily to me there. DARLING!!

I can come help pack (or hold baby) on Friday if you want. You've done a ton already, I'm impressed!

Nicole said...

I know to you Lily looks like she is getting bigger, but she still looked teeny tiny to me on Sunday. Well, I guess next to Jaxton she looks teeny. She is so cute! Good luck with the moving, that is a big project with four kids, one of which is a newborn!

MEB said...

What cute pictures! You are a busy woman! Good luck with the remodeling. That is a huge project!

Jared & Larisa said...

OK, you are the cutest mom of 4! Love the pictures; Lily is a doll :)

Sheri said...

Adorable pictures! I am excited for you and your remodeling project! I hope it goes well.

Tirsa said...

Good luck with that! Sounds like you will have an interesting summer!

FriscoFour said...

Wow Lisa....so much going on. You look incredible, and I love your hair! Your kids are so beautiful. You make it look like a breeze. I can't wait to see pictures of the remodel. That is so huge, but a welcome addition I'm sure!