My girls went back on track last Thursday. Most people who asked me assumed I would be happy to have them back in school. That usually is the case when they have been home for four weeks straight, but not this time! I have enjoyed having the girls home as they have been such excellent helpers to me, Lily and Isaac. In fact I saw Em's teacher a few days before they were supposed to go back on track and warned her that when Emily didn't come back to school it was because I needed her to stay at home and be my nanny. She is very sweet with Lily and will hold her when she is fussing, and even rock her to sleep (see below). She adores her and it has been great to have her hold her while I blow dry my hair, cook dinner or get ready. I love it.

Lily at three weeks

Lily is four weeks old today. It is hard for me to believe! I had to of course capture it with some pictures. I just love this little outfit she has on! Isaac is such a good big brother! Since the girls have gone back on track he has been my little helper. Lily has her baby acne which I hate. Hopefully it will go away soon. We still think she is pretty cute.

Lily at three weeks
Lily is four weeks old today. It is hard for me to believe! I had to of course capture it with some pictures. I just love this little outfit she has on! Isaac is such a good big brother! Since the girls have gone back on track he has been my little helper. Lily has her baby acne which I hate. Hopefully it will go away soon. We still think she is pretty cute.






7 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. And congratulations! I loved how you have taught your kids to do the laundry. I'm doing laundry today, thinking: I need to be like Lisa and teach my kids to do this. :-)
There can never be too many baby pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!
I agree that there can never be too many pictures of a newborn baby.
Also, on another subject, it's really so easy to feel proprietary about other people's children when they are in your nursery class... Like they all belong to me somehow. And little Isaac is a star student. He is so cute, such a good boy and smart as a whip! I just adore him.
I love seeing pictures of Lily---although it is making me VERY baby hungry!!!
More, more, more! I love all the pics. I think it would be fine to have 15-20 per day. After all, they change so quickly. That pic of Emily with Lily asleep is just precious. You can just see how much she loves her baby sister.
Oh, and you could always homeschool, you know. Then they'd be there all the time to help! ;)
She has changed so much already! I love that picture of her chubby little smile! She is too cute. I'm glad the kids are helping you out too. I miss all those kids!
Never..keep them coming!! you have such cute kids. Lily is changing so much.
Post a Comment