Oh my goodness she is soooo cute!! Lisa, those are gorgeous pictures. You need to print them off and frame them all in a row. That would be darling! She is so cute, and that smile is soooooo perfect. I need to get a Lily-fix. She's looking BIG! :(
Christy, it is just my old kodak digital. I tell you it is all about the lighting. If you take the pics in natural light it makes it look like you know what you are doing even if you don't!
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness she is soooo cute!! Lisa, those are gorgeous pictures. You need to print them off and frame them all in a row. That would be darling! She is so cute, and that smile is soooooo perfect. I need to get a Lily-fix. She's looking BIG! :(
She is quite the cute one!! Babies are just so much fun to love, hug, and take pictures of!!
Lisa, she is so beautiful! What kind of camera do you have. I need a new one before Hawaii!
Christy, it is just my old kodak digital. I tell you it is all about the lighting. If you take the pics in natural light it makes it look like you know what you are doing even if you don't!
Oh, so cute. She looks very sweet and such a chunky monkey. I love it!
She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment