I'm SO glad you updated with pics of Lily. She is so snuggly and cute. I just love her. I love that pic with Emily reading. Priceless! She looks so tiny next to her big sis! And that second one in b/w is gorgeous. You are good. Love them--- keep more coming!!
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
4 comments:
Lily is adorable!!
I'm SO glad you updated with pics of Lily. She is so snuggly and cute. I just love her. I love that pic with Emily reading. Priceless! She looks so tiny next to her big sis! And that second one in b/w is gorgeous. You are good. Love them--- keep more coming!!
I love the black and white one - sooo cute! You look great. Hope you are feeling good too.
I definitely needed a fix!! Thank you for sharing. She is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment