Thursday, April 17, 2008

I can't help myself!

I know that a lot of time the 2nd, 3rd and 4th kids don't get as much camera time. This is not the case in our house. I can't help but take pictures of Lily! There is just something about a newborn's fleeting look that makes me take WAY too many pictures. I especially realize this when it comes time to scrapbook and I have like 200 pictures of the first week of life. I thought I would share a few of them from this last week. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

OK - I am in love with that beautiful baby! Keep the pictures coming. Hope you are doing well.

Anne said...

OH my gosh. Now that just made my day! You are amazing. The photos are incredible. Keep 'em coming! I'm totally smiling!

Moose and Family said...

She is absolutely adorable and I LOVE the picture of her smiling. How fun is that!! Babies are so wonderful!!

Nicole said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures. You are quite the photographer.

Lucy said...

She is a beauty! I wouldn't be able to stop either!

Grammybumble Bee said...

Lisa and Family:

CONGRAULATIONS!!
We are so happy for your family.
She is so beautiful just like your other girls. I love the pictures especially the angel smile. You can never take to many pictures they change every week just ask Christy.
Love ya bunches
Grammybumble Bee

Jana said...

Those pictures are amazing. Wow. I'm very impressed.

MEB said...

I love the pictures. She is so precious.