Last Sunday the kids and Chris were playing out front with the dog while I was trying to get me FHE lesson ready. I went out to let them know I would be ready in a few minutes and the girls showed me that they threw Cooper's dog toy and it was really high up in the tree. I went back in, and a few minutes later all three kids were pounding on the front door telling me that dad was super high in the tree. I went out and sure enough I could hardly see him (first picture). The girls thought it was the greatest thing (Best Dad Award) and I think Chris secretly loved climbing the tree to get the dumb toy down (my oldest child).
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Ha! That is great. I can't believe how high up he was! We all love him for his crazy antics. :)
I can't believe he got that high, that is so fun and crazy!
Post a Comment