Monday, March 15, 2010

Hypocrite?

I am always getting on Chris' case because he likes to buy shirts that are VERY similar to a shirt that he already has. Most of the time he has no idea until he gets it home and then the realization hits him. Sometimes when we are in the store I will say, "Don't you already have one like that?!" Most of the time I am right.


(Example #1)
Luckily he took the new shirt back when he realized he had one that was very similiar although not exactly the same (one has tiny stripes on it).


(Example #2)
This one he actually kept so now he has two that I think are pretty similar.
So, I went shopping a while ago and came home with this great sweater:
Then I went to hang it up in my closet and found this great sweater:
It's not just similar. It's the EXACT same sweater. Not only is it the EXACT same but I had just bought it not more than a month before! Oops!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hilarious! Looks like you and your other self have great taste! :)

Chris Allen said...

Exactly the same! I've never done that. :)

Jared & Larisa said...

That's awesome!! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one ... sometimes I look in my closet and think there is NO variety. Guess we know what we like and stick with it :)

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Bah! One of my very earliest blog entries was about owning half a dozen knee-length khaki skirts and asking the accompanying existential questions: "Why?" and "Seriously?"

p.s. Cute sweater. I would have totally bought it twice (if I weren't so busy buying khaki skirts).