Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Updates

In case you have been wondering what we have been up to lately, here it is!

Isaac has been asking when he gets to swim. At the beginning of March I told him that usually the first swim is after St. Patrick's Day. On March 18th, Isaac kept saying, "We get to swim today!" It was in the low 70's but a bit breezy so I told him it was going to be cold but if he wanted to he could swim in the afternoon. So he and Abby did! I think the water was under 60 degrees.


Mostly they just splashed around and laid on the floats. Until Isaac fell in. You don't realize how cold the water is until you go all the way under! He was so cold! He went straight into the hot tub!





The next day they were at it again, only Emily joined them this time! (Isaac fell in again the second day!)



Abby is trying to smile through the pain of the cold water!



BRRRRR!!!




T-BALL



Isaac is playing t-ball this year and is having a good time! It's pretty funny to watch 3 and 4 year olds try to play t-ball. Needless to say there is a lot of parent participation!





In February Em got tied for first place for her "Rust on a Penny" science fair project. Yay Em!




I realize there are no pictures of Lily. Stay tuned I am sure there will be some soon. The little stinker is hitting a big milestone soon!

No comments: