Monday, March 29, 2010

Let's Celebrate

Happy Easter to all our family and friends!


I had my kids dress up in their Easter clothes the Sunday before Easter and tortured them with a photo shoot. On Easter Sunday we won't be attending church due to having our semi-annual General Conference, when we have the awesome opportunity to turn on the TV in our living room, in our pajamas, and watch our beloved Prophet, President Monson and other amazing men of God address us. We always look forward to this every April and October. To learn more about this, you can go here.


So anyway, here are a bunch of pictures. I got these adorable Easter dresses for the girls. Isaac got nothing. His shirt is from his closet, nothing new for him! I did look, but couldn't find anything that he didn't already have something similar too, and there was no way I was putting him in a pink polo! Let's just face it, boys are just not as fun to dress!!!







I have no idea why Isaac is smiling like this....I couldn't get a picture of him by himself with just a normal smile!


This is about the point when I dropped my camera. I thought it was useless, but I got it to take some more pictures even if they are dark on the edges.


I love this one of Em and Abby!


I was hoping to get a good one of all three girls but it wasn't meant to be.



This is as good as it's gonna get.





How is my first born getting so grown up!!!??? Someone make her STOP!


Lily is at that age where she is not going to sit still long enough for me to get a decent picture.


Then she kept doing this....


But she sure is cute, huh? Oh, and guess who is turning two next week???


I hope you all have a fabulous Easter. And more importantly I hope you remember the true meaning of this special day.

4 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Love, love, love the polka-dot dresses! The girls wear them very well! Everyone looks fabulous. But you're so right about dressing boys. Not nearly as much fun.

Ashley A. said...

Oh my cuteness. :) I really do love all the pictures. I actually think the dark edges makes the pictures look kinda cool. So your camera is still working then?

Moose and Family said...

The dresses are SO cute!! I totally forgot have my girls wear their dresses last Sunday. We'll have to do ours the week AFTER Easter!

Anne said...

LOVE all the pics. I just love your family, such beautiful, perfect children!!!