Monday, March 22, 2010

Abby's Opinion


I came home tonight from a meeting and Abby was busy writing this letter. I am not one who talks about politics much but apparently Abby has a strong opinion on the matter. You might have to click on it to enlarge it to read it easier.

OUCH! It's in the mail tomorrow...

4 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Hmmmmmm, I wonder where Abby learned to be such a strong woman who thinks for herself and isn't afraid to let it be understood where she stands on an issue?.....

Rock on, Abby! Keep us in the loop on what the President has to say for himself!

La Familia Brea said...

I love that she felt the need to add the PS comment! LOL Sounds like you have a little political activist in the making!

Anne said...

Go ABBY! LOL!!

Jared & Larisa said...

I really hope you made a copy of that before you mailed it off ... oh wait, I guess you did since you scanned it and put it on your computer. That is simply beautiful. Go Abby :)