NOTHING!!!
Crazy huh!? Here is the run-down: They were on sale at Rite Aid for $2.99. So that would be about $30 for all 10 of the items. In the Rite Aid rebate book for September, if you bought 10 you get $15 dollars back. (So now we are down to $15 cost). Then I also had a coupon for $5 off when you spend $25. (Now down to $10) Then I had 10, $1 off coupons for Johnson and Johnson products that I printed off online. So that equals out to getting them all FREE! Nice huh? I learned about this sweet deal on my friend's blog, Being Frugal is Fabulous! This deal is now over, but there are lots more ways to get free items if you read her blog! Love it!






3 comments:
Hey good job, and thanks for the link! Don't forget to submit your receipts for the Gift of Savings program as well, the whole $30.00 before coupons will count which means you have already qualified for a $5.00 gift certificate!
http://www.beingfrugalisfabulous.com/2009/09/rite-aid-fall-gift-of-savings.html
That is incredible!! I need to be better at shopping like this. I will definitely check out your friend's blog.
LOVE it!!
Post a Comment