Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Updates

Here is what we have been up to lately:


Isaac started pre-k! He has the same teacher as last year and loves it!
The girls have been begging me to take them to Wicked again....It had been awhile, so it wasn't hard to talk me into it! We went to a mantinee performance and had a fabulous girls' day out in SF!

After the show we waited by the stage door and were the first to greet the cast as they came out. Here is Patty Duke (Madame Morrible). She and Emily are the same height!

GLENDA!
Elphaba

And my personal favorite.....FIYERO!!
I have a new little nephew!! Here he is a few days old! I just couldn't wait to go get a peak at him and snuggle him a bit. Here he is with his Mamma (doesn't she look fabulous?).
Nathaniel Allen Atkin
I could just eat him up!



This last weekend we took a fast trip to Utah to celebrate Chris' grandma turning 90! It was Isaac's first time on a plane and he was super excited.
Lily was a good girl on the way there.....but she made up for it on the way home!

Getting ready for the party.


Here we are with Grandma Beth at her 90th Birthday Celebration!

Sunday before our flight we went to Temple Square to walk around.




I took about 10 pictures of Lily with some pretty back grounds. This is the only one that even kind of turned out....I guess that is the life when trying to take a picture of an 18 month old.


6 comments:

Anne said...

OK- GREAT pics! Isaac looks so grown-up in his first day of school pic!

SO jealous you saw Wicked again (without me!!!)... but glad you had a great time.

Your new nephew is gorgeous. So sweet and tiny! Luke seems ginormous compared. Where is my newborn???

Last but not least, you look incredible in those pics at the hotel! That one of you with Isaac on your lap-- hot mama!! Your hair looks awesome and you are such a babe! ;)

Glad you had a great trip- sorry Lily wasn't good on the flight home... but glad you're back! :) Missed you!!!

Anne said...

oops- I almost forgot! I LOVE the clip in Em's hair! Was that HER idea? It's DARLING. Just a little nod to her femininity... love it.

Jared & Larisa said...

I totally agree with Anne - you look fabulous in all the pics, but my fave is the one of you and Isaac. Your hair is beautiful :) Glad your trip was so much fun. But where are the pics of Brian Regan??? Too bad we forgot to take any that night, it was great!
PS. I can't believe you actually got to meet Elphaba - doesn't it take her forever to de-greenify?

Lisa said...

You guys are too nice to me!

Larisa, I know we should have taken pictures!!! I actually had my camera, what was I thinking? Oh, well. That was a FUN night.

Melissa said...

Look at your GORGEOUS hair! It is so sleek and beautiful and it's getting so long. It is cute no matter how you do it, it just looked super gorgeous in your party pics!! :) Thanks for your email. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your friendship - we miss you guys!

Ashley A. said...

Thank you again for taking such cute pictures of Nate!

I also think you look great in those pics from Grandma's party. Your hair looks so cute it makes me want to grow my hair out, too.