This is what Anne and I went to see last week! It was SO much fun!
The crazy part was that Jeff McLean (a LDS singer and Michael McLean's son) was in it and I had no idea until he came out to sing. Don't tell Chris but I have had a big crush on him ever since I met him at Time Out For Women in 2004. (BTW his CD rocks, I love his voice!)
Here he is in Legally Blonde.
Here we are with the lead, Elle Woods (Becky Gulsvig)Me and Jeff! I was super excited to get another picture with him. Do you think he remembered me???? HA!
This is when I met him in 2004. Please ignore my 90's hair. At this point I was just happy to have some! Also ignore the puffy face. I was 7 months prego with Isaac!
Legally Blonde is playing in Sacramento for another week.....Wish I could go again!!!






3 comments:
How cool :) I wish it was playing for more than one more week - it looks awesome! It also gave me an idea for what to dress up as on Halloween (the pink bunny!) - TOTALLY JOKING.
HA! You would look cute as bunny, especially since bunnies are so good at pro-creating... :)
Looks like fuN!
Post a Comment