Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wickedly Fun Time!

My friend Christy came to visit me for a few days and we had so much fun hanging out! Christy and I met our first day at BYU summer term. We have been best friends ever since.


Here are some flash back pictures!




Christy had never been to San Francisco so one day we all went into the city to hang out for the day. We went to this really fun place in Golden Gate Park that was a huge hit with the kids.We packed a lunch and played around.









After that we headed over near Pier 39 to take a boat tour of the bay.


We listened to an audio tour while we were on the boat ride.





Chris and the big kids think that a trip to SF isn't complete with out a crab dinner. All I can say about that is-- NASTY! I tried to sit near the other end of the table.




After dinner they dropped Christy and I off here:


To see WICKED!!!! It was Christy's first time seeing it and I think I can confidently say that she LOVED it and that it won't be the last time she sees it!





Of course we had to eat cake from the Nugget while Christy was visiting.



Did I mention we went to the Nugget twice for cake? Ummm yeah, it's that good. Kind of like WICKED. Just can't get enough of it.


Thanks for coming Christy, It was SO fun! Love ya!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like sooo much fun!!

Perky's Posts said...

We did have the best time ever didn't we! Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories this week! It went by too fast! Your family is so wonderful and so blessed to have you! Love ya too! Christy

Grammybumble Bee said...

I'm jeoulous but happy that you had such a great time together. Friendship is very important. I'm glad you have each other. Now we have to plan a mother daughter's trip to San Fran so we all can see it together. Amy and I loved "Wicked" so much we have to see it again. Fum Times.

Jana said...

Kristy:

You look HOT woman! Wow! You guys both look amazing. I'm so glad you got to go visit!

Jared & Larisa said...

It's so great when friends come and visit! Christy was so nice, I'm glad I got to meet her :) And I can't believe your kids like crab ... good for them! I'm like you, I'd rather pass.
Wicked was the best!!

Moose and Family said...

It looks like you had a fun visit!

Anne said...

What a fun recap of your visit!! Christy is awesome, too bad she doesn't live closer!! I'm so glad she could experience Wicked AND Nugget cake-- the best of the best! ;)

Perky's Posts said...

You gals are too sweet I am coming to visit again soon!