Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily!

A year ago you entered my world...




**************


May 8, 2008 (1 month old)






*******************

June 8, 2008 (2 months old)

**************

July 8, 2008 (3 months old)



*************

August 8, 2008 (4 months old)



*************


September 8, 2008 (5 months old)

***************

October 8, 2008 (6 months old)


**************

November 8, 2008 (7 months old)


***************

December 8, 2008 (8 months old)

***************

January 8, 2009 (9 months old)


**************

February 8, 2009 (10 months old)


****************

March 8, 2009 (11 months old)



**********************


April 8, 2009 (1 Year old!)




...And my life is forever changed.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

I can't believe she's already one! She's so adorable. Happy Birthday, Lily!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday beautiful baby!!

Anne said...

That first year goes by sooo fast. I can't believe she's one! She's as cute as ever!!

Jared & Larisa said...

Seriously, that last year has flown by! What a cutie - it's so fun to see each month as she changed a little bit. Did you guys do anything for her b-day??

Lisa said...

Chris came home early.....that is always fun! At least we got to see him. We didn't do anything too exciting. She opened a couple presents and ate some frosting (she never made it past the frosting to the cake). I will have to post some pics.

Moose and Family said...

Happy Birthday Lily! I love the teeth! She is so so cute. Good Job Lisa & Chris! :)