Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missing!!!!

Alert! Have you seen this hunk?? He has been missing since the end of February. I fear that he has been eaten alive by tax monsters. His wife and children miss him dearly and sometimes catch a glimpse of him at the breakfast table or late in the day on the weekends, but never see him in the evenings during the week. Sometimes in my dreams I feel him kissing my cheek as he slips into bed after midnight. If he does your taxes and you see him please tell him his family loves and misses him!!!

4 comments:

Moose and Family said...

LOL You are so sweet and funny. I bet you can't wait to do the Happy Dance once tax season is officially over!

Jared & Larisa said...

Sorry we contributed to your missing husband's horrible work schedule ... it's almost over, right?? Only 4 more days :) I'm sure he misses you guys like crazy, too!!

Leslie said...

One more day...happy husband day on April 15th!

Anne said...

Yay! Today's the day!!! I am so excited for you... Party time! :)