It was so good!!!! I won't go as far as to say that I tried to salvage the mess Lily made and even ate some of her left over frosting.....But you all know me better than that! :)
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily! How was the cake? It looks YUMMY!
It was so good!!!! I won't go as far as to say that I tried to salvage the mess Lily made and even ate some of her left over frosting.....But you all know me better than that! :)
See is so adorable, Lisa. And I can't believe she's one already either! Wow. That went fast.
Happy Birthday, Lily:)
I love Lily's smile in that picture of your kids. She is such a cutie. She reminds me a lot of Abby when she was little.
Post a Comment