Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh Crap!

Here is a list of the crap I have eaten in the 8 days...



Taco Bell



Lunch at Chick-fil-a (complete with a milkshake)

Frozen Yogurt with toppings (twice)

Nugget cake (twice)

Cold Stone Icecream

Dinner at the Stockton Country Club

Dinner at Bubba Gumps


Mimi's Cafe Breakfast

Dessert at Mimi's (free for my bday!)

About 10+ cookies worth of Cookie dough

Multiple brownies

1 extremely large chocolate chip and oatmeal cookie from Boudines Bakery

4 homemade Milkshakes while watching movies (nothing out of the ordinary here we do this almost every night...)



A handful of other cookies (snickerdoodles, and oreos)


BJ's appetizers and oh so yummy chocolate chip pazookie (also free for my bday!!)



A few pieces (I am rounding down) of birthday cake.


Are you ready to puke yet?

5 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

That list is AWESOME! I'm impressed. And kind of hungry now.

Moose and Family said...

Hey - It was your birthday!! I'm a bit envious that you can eat all that and still look GREAT!! :)

La Familia Brea said...

All that crap sounds like pretty yummy food to me! How do you stay so trim after all that?

Perky's Posts said...

I am afraid I contributed to a lot of that with my visit!

Bill said...

Wow! That all looks delicious.