Friday, March 20, 2009

My Crazy Kids

Yesterday was a beautiful day here. I think it hit the mid 70's. In our house that translates to one thing in my children's minds: TIME TO SWIM. I personally think they are a bit crazy since the water was only 61 degrees, but every year I let them. I just can't resist watching them have such a great time!




Here is Isaac all smiles, excited to swim. I kept telling him it was super cold.
He was playing on the steps and lost his balance and down he went. He got out and said, It's cold! Not so smiley now....Luckily he got over it and played on the steps more.

In case you are thinking that Isaac hair looks different from the last post you would of course be right. In my defense, it's tax season and the poor kid needed a haircut. Chris usually does it, but he is SO busy that I thought I would help and cut Isaac's hair. Well as you can see the clippers went a bit out of control. Oops. At least it will grow right? Maybe I should start telling people he did it himself....since that is what it looks like! Isaac now goes around saying, "I have no hair like grandpa." I guess we will be postponing those family pictures for a couple weeks....

3 comments:

Moose and Family said...

LOL I was going to ask you about Issac's hair! I want to learn how to cut Logan's hair. It grows so fast and I can't stand it long. But I don't want it shaved either. It looks like the kids had fun!

Leslie said...

When I was a kid we had a pool too. As soon as the sun was out we would beg my mom to swim. She always said yes knowing we would only last about 5 minutes!! You're a fun mom!

Grammybumble Bee said...

It just looks like a summer cut. Don't worry. Thank goodness he's a boy it will grow out fast.
Great pictures of the St Patty's Day party. Did ya here we are going to "Wicked" in SL Yippie!!