I realize I haven't been as good at posting lately so here are some pictures of Miss Lily. She turned 11 months yesterday! I can't believe how the time flies. She is such a sweet girl and is still taking 3 naps a day!!! What is going on with that? I am sure she will phase out of that soon. She is also starting to walk. She will take about 5-7 steps on her own and then sit down. Of course whenever I get the video camera out she won't perform so I have no record of it yet!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Lily Jayne
I realize I haven't been as good at posting lately so here are some pictures of Miss Lily. She turned 11 months yesterday! I can't believe how the time flies. She is such a sweet girl and is still taking 3 naps a day!!! What is going on with that? I am sure she will phase out of that soon. She is also starting to walk. She will take about 5-7 steps on her own and then sit down. Of course whenever I get the video camera out she won't perform so I have no record of it yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Lisa - she is beautiful. And I can't believe she's 11 months already! You've had a busy year.
She's such a happy baby, ready with a huge smile for everyone around her. Adorable!
I can never get enough of her cuteness :)
By the way, I can TOTALLY relate to your previous post about bread-making ... all I can say is UGGG. That's why I have 2 options: 1) my mom's homemade rolls or 2)rhodes rolls. Since my mom lives in UT, it's usually option 2. I just don't think it's worth all the time, effort and in the end, disappointment for me!
She is really so cute and I can't believe she is almost one! Where does the time go?
Hi Lisey! I found your blog off your Christmas card and wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute and you are so fun to read. I was laughing at the ER incident, how you passed out. I have almost done that (twice) when I have been working as a nursing instructor!! Maybe that C+ in physiology we "studied" so hard for in the spring was indicative of something:)
Post a Comment