Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Me

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009




Please Ma, no more pictures!!!


The girls were super busy for about a week before St. Patrick's Day planning a party. They even sent out invitations to their Leprechaun Festival for us. They were so excited and made sure that they did it on the Saturday before St. Patrick's Day so that Dad could come after he got off work. I was totally impressed with their planning of the party. They thought of everything. We had finger sandwiches, cookies, decorations, games, dancing, and a craft. It was a lot of fun!

Here the girls are busy making their finger sandwiches.



They clipped bows to their shirts to look like leprechauns. They are standing by the sign that Abby made and hung on the window. It says "leprechauns".

We had to document all who were in attendance.




Emily and Abby taught us some "leprechaun" dance moves. Like I said it was a happening party!

Here is Grandpa eating his frozen ice pop and wearing his token green item the girls gave him since he didn't have any green on.

Chris with his green bracelet.


Here is Abby drawing names for the raffle prizes. The best prize was the last cookie. We all wanted it. Isaac won it and was so happy. I think his exact words were: "YEAH BABY!"

Nana and Lily


Having fun stamping cards.



If you need a party planner you now know who to call!!


(As a side note here is a picture of our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner. Jealous aren't you?!)

2 comments:

Moose and Family said...

You rock! You are such a fun Mom!! I wanted to do something fun this year and just didn't get to it. I am taking notes for NEXT year and years to come! Thanks for sharing.

Tirsa said...

I totally think Lucky Charms makes a great dinner. I am going to start that next March!