Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pretty in Pink

I should have posted this with the last post, but oh, well. Here are some pictures of Lily's room. Ironically it is the biggest of all the kids rooms. I still have stuff to put on the walls, but I think it is pretty cute.






I think she likes it too.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a Beautiful Room! What style/type of carpet did you choose? We're looking at carpet right now, too. I need to post our househunting updates on my blog. We found a house up by the Temple and are in contract for a Dec. 30th close! We're researching carpet, window coverings and refrigerators like crazy. Do you have any thoughts??

Jared & Larisa said...

I love her room! And that picture of her standing in her crib is the cutest :) Emmett just started pulling himself up and standing like that too so Jared had to lower the mattress today. How are these babies getting so old??

MEB said...

What a cute room! The whole house looks great. I can't believe how organized and on top of things you are! You are amazing! Lily is so cute!

PS-I love the Christmas card. I got it in the mail this past week!