Thanksgiving 2008
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my parents and Chet and Tina. It was so much fun being together.
Lily was sporting this cute turkey hat that Nana bought her.
Hair Cuts!
The girls always want their hair super short. This was our compromise. Short, but not too short (seriously they wanted it above their ears!).
My New Laundry Room
The art wall in the laundry room (the squares are cork boards).
Front dining and living room
(still being furnished...)






7 comments:
I see your love seat in your living room. Does this mean you got a new couch? :-) I LOVE your hardwood floors. We need to come up some time and see your place!
Katie
I am trying to keep you all in suspense...Couch update coming soon! :)
It really looks amazing. (I'm jealous.)
Your house looks great...I love the dark floors.
I love the girls haircuts, I love lily's hat....ADORABLE!
And finally, I love how you hang the artwork in the laundry room. Genius! No clutter around the house. Oh, not clutter, I mean no extra things. :)
I seriously don't recognize your house but everything looks so great. I love the floors and the laundry room.
I thought that was a hilarious post about Sam, too. :)
I love your laundry room!! Your house is beautiful!
Everything looks fantastic!! I'm sure it feels wonderful inside. I love clean and new!
Post a Comment