We finally bought our second set of couches in over 12 years. I didn't totally fall in love with them at first sight, but after looking for years for a couch I figure it will do. They are comfy, and they do the job. They look leather, but they are actually microfiber, which is supposed to be super kid friendly. I hope so! They look really dark in the pictures, but in real life I don't think they are as dark. Hopefully they will last us another 12 years.....
It was funny to see how excited the kids were about the new couches. They kept laying on them saying, "Wow, they are so soft and comfy!"
For those of you who voiced your opinion on keeping the old ugly couches you are in luck:
Long lives the couch!

We have the big couch in the loft upstairs and the loveseat is temporarily in the front room unil we get new furniture in there.
8 comments:
It looks great!
I like them!
Love the new couches!
Where did you get them. We've got you beat on the couch situation. We've NEVER purchased couches. We use free pink (er I mean Mauve) ones given to us. Ug! I've been in the market for a while.
We got them at Beck's Furniture. So far we have been impressed with there customer service and fast delivery. Good luck!
They looks soft and comfortable!! I love getting new furniture - maybe because it's so rare. :)
Yeah new couches! I need some too!
Love the couches. I hope they last you and you will create new and fun memories with them.
The funny thing is that the kids actually seem happier posing on the good old blue one upstairs.
Post a Comment