Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lily

I couldnt' resist taking pictures of Lily in this great light at Tahoe. I know I have been posting like crazy, but I was a bit behind and what else is there to do when Lily is napping and Chris is skiing with the three other kids? I am a bit bored here!!! Enjoy.






5 comments:

Moose and Family said...

I love Lily's blue eyes!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

All of these posts from yesterday are so cute, I don't know where to start!

Jared & Larisa said...

I could never see enough pics of Lily, she's so precious! And it's fun to see all your Christmas and Tahoe adventures. Your family certainly is having a great time :)

MEB said...

That are great pictures of Lily. Her eyes look amazing!

Anne said...

I know this is late, but I LOVE these pictures. She is gorgeous!!!! And such a good baby-- you are so lucky! :)