Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas. Here are a few pictures of the great day.


Emily got the legos she wanted from Santa. She had them all completed by the end of the day!

Santa brought Abby a couple more Webkins! Oops, looks like Santa didn't know she already had one of the lions.....

Isaac decked out in some of his new toys. He was so happy to find that Santa brought him his Light Saber.

Lily wasn't really into Christmas. I think Isaac opened most of her gifts.

The kids on the Sunday before Christmas.

4 comments:

Grammybumble Bee said...

Your kids are growing to fast. They are just a beautiful little bunch! Looks like everybody had a great Christmas so have a
Happy New Year!
Grammybumble AKA Theresa B

Moose and Family said...

You're girls take after you - look at all those books! Logan got the same pack of Spiderman underwear as Isaac! :) It looks like you had a nice Christmas.

Janis said...

It looks like your kids had a great Christmas. I love the pink pig. We had that for Avery when she was little and she loved it.

Love the skiing pictures too. I wouldn't even have imagined putting Isaac on ski's yet. So cute!

MEB said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love the picture of the kids in front of the tree.