Friday, January 4, 2008

TAHOE





After Christmas we went up to Tahoe so we could play in the snow and Chris and the girls could ski for a few days.





The girls skied for three days. Two of the days they were in ski school and one of the days they skied the whole day with dad since ski school was full (see the picture of their "dorrito lunch" with dad?).




They were able to be in the same class together and had a lot of fun. Their instructor said that Abby was a fearless skier and that Em has perfect balance (Em would also say she is fearless!). Emily's favorite part of skiing was going over a big jump, having her skis fly off and getting the wind knocked out of her.


After a cold day of skiing nothing is better than getting in the hot tub!! The girls were so hot they had to go play in the snow. They were even sliding down the sledding hill on their bottoms...CRAZY!

4 comments:

Ashley A. said...

Those crazy girls! I guess I remember doing the same thing... Lily Jayne! I love the name! Just today I heard the name Lilian, Lily for short, and thought that was a really cute name. You guys are all too good at picking names and now a lot of cute ones are gone! I love all of your new posts, too.

Nicole said...

That looks so fun. Your two girls look like they are better skiers than me. We need to get up to the mountains, the girls are dying to see the snow again.

Anne said...

I love all the pics and updates. Your girls are hilarious going in the snow in their bathing suits! I love it. Looks like you had such a fun time in Tahoe. I can't wait to we go next week. :)

Kents said...

Lisa,
Audrey is 7, Adalyn is 5, Isaac is 2. Isaac is a great name, huh? It was Jonathan's favorite for a boy. Thanks for leaving comments on our blog. Happy New year!
Kirsten