Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Making a Mess!




When Abby was little she loved to tear up old magazines. Emily would join in the fun and soon the room would be a disaster. They had so much fun and it kept them occupied for quite a while so I would allow it. A week or so ago Em asked if they could do it again. I was kind of surprised she even remembered since it had probably been at least 5 years. As you can see I let them........ They had tons of fun and the best part is that they cleaned up every scrap of paper all by themselves!

5 comments:

Lucy said...

What a fun thing for your kids (and so, very, very brave of you). No doubt my boys would love that. And they'd probably be pretty good at picking it up. You may be onto something here. :)

Nicole said...

That looks so fun! My mom used to hate that when she was gone, my dad would give us newspapers to play with, but it left the newsprint all over you, magazines are much better idea!

Leslie said...

You are a good mommy to let them do it!!

Grammybumble Bee said...

What a fun Mom.

Anne said...

Lisa you are the best mom. And I KNOW how tidy you always are, so this must have been a great sacrifice! ;) LOL. I'm actually going to file away this idea in my brain for the next rainy day. Thanks!