Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Isaac's Newest Expression


Isaac woke up this morning and started saying, "Darn-it!" He has probably said it about 15 times today and it is only noon. I picked up birthday presents for some of his cousins today and when he saw them he really, really wanted to play with them. I told him they were for the birthday party. His reply: "Darn it!" When he asked if we were going to the birthday party right now and I told him no, his reply: "Darn it!" He doesn't really get mad after he says it, he just says it and moves on. I guess we must say this phrase a lot in our house. I don't know what that says about our house......

P.S. I opened another bag of Chocolate Chips today....."DARN IT!"

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love when they make these new discoveries. So funny.

Anne said...

I love it when they say stuff like that and have no idea what it really means, but actually use it in context! So cute. I hope you get it on video!!!