
It seems like I always am posting things about Isaac lately. I guess it is just the age he is at and the new things he is doing and discovering as he is getting older. Anyway to make up for it a bit I thought I would post something about my two sweet girls. I really can't complain one bit about them. They are such good kids. Emily got assigned to give a talk on Sunday and when I went into her room last night to tuck her in, on her desk she had her talk assignment and then a paper with scripture references that she looked up to go along with the subject. She is such a good example to our family. I love that she loves to give me hugs still even though she is almost 10. I know I need to appreciate that becuase I am sure the day soon will come when she doesn't think her mom is cool any more. Abby is equally as sweet and is so easy to please. She loves to help with Isaac and is often found reading quietly in her room. She is such a wonderful friend to the kids at school and came home last week to tell me that she saw a new girl sitting by her self at recess and asked her to play. She has such a tender heart. I truly am so blessed.






6 comments:
What a cute post. She seems like a very sweet girl. I can't believe your oldest is 10! Where does the time go?
Guess what? I am coming to Northern California the first weekend in March. Todd is blessing his little girl. I don't know if I told you, but they live in Yuba City now. I would love to see you guys while I am out there.
They are such sweet girls! Aren't you a lucky mom!
P.S. Lily Jayne is a very sweet name.
You really do have some good girls. I'm impressed by what you say about them, but even more by what I see when we're around them. I hope my girls look up to their older cousins' good examples.
I haven't been here for a while; some great pictures and posts!
They are such good girls. Just like their Mom! You have a beautiful family.
I do this to, write more about Henry because he always seems to be in the middle of things. I love the story about your daughter's talk. What a blessing.
They learn by example, and they have a wonderful mom. I love the name you have chosen for your new one. I hope that someday we make it out to California so that we can all see each other and meet each other's kids!
Post a Comment