Thursday, January 17, 2008

Have you ever......


Ate an entire bag of milk chocolate chips??? I opened one yesterday and now it's gone. I ate it. I would like to say that it was my first time doing that, but that would be a big fat lie. Truth is I have done it quite a bit. I would also like to say that it is just a pregnancy thing, but that wouldn't be true either. Although I do blame this particular binge on my glucose test I took yesterday morning since I had been really careful about eating sweets the day before. I didn't want my results to be off and have to drink the yucky gunk again. So after my test I opened the bag....I really shouldn't keep them in the house. Okay fess up, who is with me???

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love chocolate! Looks like a great treat...isn't that part of pregnancy so fun?

Nicole said...

That is why I keep mine in the freezer, I don't like frozen chocolate, plus it is all the way in the garage. So if I were tempted, I would have to go out in the garage to get them, then wait for them to defrost. Way too much work!

Ashley A. said...

I have had similar binges but never a whole bag of milk chocolate chips. That's pretty impressive! It's definitely understandable, though, because they're so tiny that you just keep eating and eating. :)

Grammybumble Bee said...

Just ask your college buddy what she does when she needs a taste of chocolate. She doesn't eat a whole bag but it's better than a whole candybar. Maybe your little ones snagged a few. That was my excuse when the kids were little.
Love, Love you Blog!!!

Grammybumble Bee

Anne said...

First of all, to even admit that, you are hilarious. Second of all, if you didn't weigh 85 lbs. it just wouldn't have the same effect. Ok, maybe you are 90 lbs. now that you are six months prego! You know we all binge on various things... so don't worry, I'm right there with ya. My weaknesses are rice crispy treats (yes- the whole pan myself), brownies, and cookie dough, to name a few.