If you know me you know that I really, really hate change. Change and I just don't get along. I have my routines and I like sticking to them. When I do have a change in routine I get cranky (just ask Chris). So it takes me a while to adjust when thing are different. Okay so my point is that a change is coming to my life and I don't want it to!!! I am totally in denial. Here is the big change that is coming: My darling sweet adorable Lily is going down to one nap. How old is she you ask? Hmmm, 22 1/2 months. Yes I KNOW I should be grateful that she held onto it this long. After all what almost 2 year old sleeps for 5 hours in naps a day??? Mine. And I LOVE her for it. Every single moment of those naps is pure bliss. Most days she doesn't actually nap the entire time she is in her bed. Sometimes she doesn't even nap at all during her morning nap but she plays and she doesn't fuss much. But now it is getting to the point that when she does nap for her morning nap she takes a LONG time to go to sleep for her afternoon nap. I was actually going to stop her morning naps a couple weeks ago because it seemed that almost everyday she wasn't sleeping for her morning nap. Then she got sick and was actually sleeping in the morning so I held onto it for another couple weeks. But I don't think she has actually fallen asleep during the morning nap since she was sick. So this is the week I am going to give it up. I just don't know what I am going to do with her now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Lily is absolutely adorable!! :)
Welcome to the one-nap club :) I'm sure she'll still take a nice long one for you :) Thanks for taking Ky yesterday - you're the best!!
I think you're just trying to make me jealous! :) Janson went down to one nap at 16 months old, when Ryah was just 2 months! And now, for the past 3 1/2 months, he only sleeps 2 hours a day (unless he's had a cold). Hmm..
Lily is such a cutie!
You can't get much sympathy from me when you post that perfectly delicious picture of her at the end of your post. You can send her over to my house any time!!!! She's a LOVE!
Post a Comment