
Dear Puke,
Please go away. I am tired of cleaning you up. You are like an unwelcomed house guest that is overstaying your welcome. It was one thing when I didn't even know you came to visit Lily until morning and had to clean you up. I was actually grateful I didn't know you were here so I could get a good nights rest. But two nights in a row with Lily is two nights too many! Again I was glad that I didn't know you had arrived and would much rather clean you up in the morning (twice) than be up with you and Isaac tonight every half hour even if he does know how to get you into the throw up bowl. So it's day three and you are asked to pretty please leave. We don't need or want your services around here anymore.
Your un-friend,
The Mom






1 comment:
I hope you guys are all better now! I agree...as un-fun as it is to clean up puke first thing in the morning, it beats staying up the whole night dealing with it. :P
Post a Comment