I can hardly believe it but Lily turned 18 months old today. Where has the time gone? She is such a sweet girl. Her personality has really started to come out these last few months. She spoils me by taking two long naps a day and still sleeps over 12 hours at night. Some people say she is hardly awake! I think she will be phasing down to one nap in the next couple months, but I will take it as long as I can get it!
She has a stubborn streak and when she doesn't get her way she will let you know. She is known to cry so hard she will turn purple and collapse. The doctor said she is very talented to be able to do this and will eventually grow out of it (maybe when she is three she said!). Never a dull moment!
Lily loves the pool!
Lily has loved the pool this summer. Even from the start she had no fear and wanted to "swim" and go off the diving board. She gets mad sometimes when I would try to hold her in the water so she doesn't sink. This video is a small example of what she is like. It's not very good footage, but you get the point. I tried to upload a different video that was longer that showed her doing more but it didn't work. Our swim season is pretty much over this year, but I am sure she will be swimming on her own next year...






7 comments:
That. Was. AWESOME.
She is just too cute!! I love her eyes. :)
Yay for nursery! My little sister used to hold her breath until she passed out. She outgrew it when she was about 4, but we all have memories of yelling "Breath Kristine, breath!"
Lily is ADORABLE!!! I love the cute curls!
Amazing!!! Welcome to nursery, Miss Lily. Wow, she is a fabulous swimmer. Maybe you'll just have to take a mid-winter trip to Hawaii to keep her swimming skills going. :)
Love ya - Melissa
She is a doll and Jared is excited to have her in nursery :) She and Emmett are going to be little buddies!!
She is amazing and Beautiful!! Wow that swimming what a great thing- the closer the young ones are to being fish in the water the more at ease Mommy is!
Post a Comment