Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Best Of Friends

You've probably heard this story before, but when I was at BYU living off campus, I had the best roommates ever. We had such a great time together and we loved hangin' out with the group of guys whose appartment was in back of ours. We all became the best of friends. Slowly couples started dating. First Becky and Rob (on left) then Michelle and Dave (on right) and then finally Chris and I. We all ended up getting married (in reverse order of us starting to date!) and even though we don't get to see them very much Chris and I still consider them some of our bestest friends.


Here we are all in August of 1996
In the last few months we have been so lucky to be able to reconnect with our friends and their families. Here we are in April when Michelle and Dave and their family passed through town. They now have four cute kids!
This picture was taken the last time we were all together in December of 2002. We only had Em and Abby then, Dave and Michelle had two youngin's and Beck and Rob just had their first baby a couple months earlier.
Here is a flashback picture of us and Becky and Rob at Magic Mountain. This was before we were married, probably May of 1996.
Becky and Rob passed through town last weekend and stopped by to swim for a few hours. It was so much fun! They have four adorable kids and all the kids had a great time playing. (These pictures are missing Lily, who is napping...)
Becky and Jade (isn't she just adorable!)




We love you guys!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, you can stop laughing at my overalls now....

Anne said...

LOL! You are so funny. Love all the pictures- friends are the best. I wish our BYU friends would come visit- they are all spread out now. Time sure flies, huh?

Perky's Posts said...

HOw fun is that! I had no idea that they had come through! Fun times!