Bahaha! Look at the big smile on her face in the last photo. She's in heaven! I love it.
I'm pretty sure I remember reading an article about how our children's dexterity with video games and their ability to manipulate the controllers is actually useful since the surgeons of the future will be manipulating electronic devices to perform surgeries instead of using their hands the way they do now? Wow, that's a long sentence...
So, anyway, there you go. Lily's going to be a surgeon. Coincidentally, so are my kids. At least that's what I tell myself. Surgeons, I tell you!
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
2 comments:
Bahaha! Look at the big smile on her face in the last photo. She's in heaven! I love it.
I'm pretty sure I remember reading an article about how our children's dexterity with video games and their ability to manipulate the controllers is actually useful since the surgeons of the future will be manipulating electronic devices to perform surgeries instead of using their hands the way they do now? Wow, that's a long sentence...
So, anyway, there you go. Lily's going to be a surgeon. Coincidentally, so are my kids. At least that's what I tell myself. Surgeons, I tell you!
Melissa, this is why I LOVE having you as a friend... :)
Post a Comment