Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Here are some flashback pictures in honor of Chris and my 13th anniversary that we are celebrating today!


May 1996



(This was the picture that was included with our wedding invites.....Does anyone look back and actually like their engagement picture? What the heck was I wearing?)


August 17th, 1996, LA Temple






First Thanksgiving together, Logan Utah. My pasty skin is the reason why I won't EVER live in Utah....





I love you honey!!!!

4 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute :) I love when you post old pics ... they're so fun to see.

Chris Allen said...

I guess time hasn't been as kind to me as it has to you. You're more beautiful now. I love you too; happy anniversary!!

Anne said...

Lisa I love all the pics!! You guys seriously don't look that much older now than you did then... no fair. Happy Anniversary! Have fun in Tahoe... wish I could join you... :(

Moose and Family said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I still remember doing the flowers for your wedding reception. Hope you guys had a great day!