Wait--Don't answer that question!!!
Yesterday we had a fun double date with Anne and Dan to see Wicked. It was Chris' first time seeing it. We had fourth row center seats!! It was AMAZING!!! I just can't get enough!

After the show we waited out by the stage door for the performers to come out. We were so giddy!!! Here I am with.......FIYERO!!!

Glinda......Is it just me or does she look a bit freaked out?

Nessarose

Madame Morrible (Patty Duke). She was so teeny tiny and super sweet. I look like a giant next to her!

Elphaba degreenified!

We had to tease the hubbies and make them take a picture with Elphaba too!

Anyone want to go with me for the 5th time????
11 comments:
Yes, you do need therapy; wait, do I have to pay for that too? Maybe this is cheaper. :)
So what did your husband think of the show? I think seeing a musical is great therapy!! Espcecially a happy one like WICKED!!
Oh my gosh! Not only is your post blowing my mind (Patty Duke?!), a husband commented on a blog and now my UNIVERSE is blown in addition to my mind.
OK, first off: I'm jealous and I want to go. Second: Look at all those gorgeous theater actresses! Third: I'm jealous. Fourth: What an awesome time you had!
And, hey, Chris... I just noticed Lisa's "money saved with coupons" widget, and in girl-money-logic... Wicked v. Coupon Money Saved equals you still in the black. In fact, I definitely think she can afford to go again. With me. With me, I said! I mean it this time!
Ha! Melissa, how I love you!!! Chris better come back to read that...
If you are serious I will start looking for tickets. Like. Right. Now.
Way cheaper than therapy.
Oops, forgot to mention that Chris did like the show. I don't know if he understands my obsession about it, but I know he enjoyed it and loved being up close and even though he won't admit it I know he thought it was cool meeting the cast. Plus it was a day off work (we made it a day and went to teh Oakland Temple) Can't beat that!
Hey if you need therapy, I need to be committed. But at least we have each other to obsess over it with! It was such a fun night- you are so prompt in your posting!! :) And the best was meeting the cast!
I swear next time during the show I'm going to have to get up and start singing and dancing along. It was all I could do to not jump out of my seat this time!
Take me, take me!!!
How fun! I would love to go every week, it was sooo good. Was that Dan's first time seeing it, I wonder? That is so great you saw the cast. I can't believe Elpaba took all of that green off so fast. Not even a trace around her face anywhere. Oh, soooo fun!
I like your color coordinated Wicked outfit!! :)
Wow-that is SO awesome you got to go again. If I lived closer I'd totally go with you again! I love it! That is so neat you got to meet the cast and perfect that you are wearing green. :) You look great BTW!
Aha, so this is when you wore your green this week! Very nice. I can't blame you for being obsessed, it's an incredible show. (Have Chris talk Jared into buying me another ticket and I'm there with you next time around). How long did you have to stick around to meet all the amazing actors?
Post a Comment