Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

It was Father's Day yesterday. So why am I the one who feels like I am the luckiest person in the entire world?

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I know the feeling...it's wonderful to be so lucky!

Perky's Posts said...

What a sweet picture!

Lisa said...

In case you were wondering that's road rash on Em's chin. Believe it or not, it's not from riding her bike, but rough housing with Abby in the front yard!

Melissa said...

Great picture! Everyone is smiling, too. - What a beautiful family.

Ok, so you have to update me on Anne since I'm too far away! I keep checking for updates but am still holding my breath for pics. Is she doing well? Does she need anything??

PS - I was called to be the VT'ing coordinator. We have to talk! :) M

Jared & Larisa said...

So cute! I love Abby's hair :)