While my girls were off track one of the things they really wanted to do was go to this skate park we had heard about. We had two different days that we had planned to go but both of them got rained out. So the very last day they were off track it finally all came together and we were able to do. The park was huge and they had a blast!
Luckily it wasn't too bad. I caught him red handed as he sheepishly put the razor down. Later I noticed there was blood drops on the counter and it turns out he also cut his thumb sucking thumb. Bummer that we had to put a bandaid on it for the day! We took it off for naptime and he would suck his thumb for a few seconds and then say, "Owie, owie, owie!"
In case you were wondering what would happen if you put Gack in a ziplock back, forget to zip the bag and put it in the cupboard upside down....a>
Nice.






2 comments:
It looks like you had the skate park all to yourselves...NICE! Gack - I'm sorry you had to clean up THAT mess. Yuck...
I had the exact same thing happen to me! Not fun!
Post a Comment