Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Week In Review

SWIM TEAM

Emily and Abby started the swim team this year. It is a HUGE time commitment to say the least. Abby is loving it....Em is not (thus no pictures of her since she had a grumpy face in them all).

Ready, Set, GO!

They write the event, heat and lane the kids are in on their arm with a sharpe so they know what is going on. It's quite helpful to the parents as well! The kids are proud to show it off.


Go Abby!


SWIM LESSONS

Isaac started swim lessons a few weeks ago. He is doing good, although he is not at the same level as the girls were after their first session at the same age. But he is loving the lessons and being on his "Swim Team" as he calls it. The boy has no fear. We are really going to have to watch him this summer out by the pool!






WICKED TAKE THREE

This week I took my mom and the girls to see WICKED. They loved it and Em is already asking when she can go again!


PUPPY LOVE

Lately Lily has really taken more notice of Cooper. She gets excited to see him and loves to snuggle (maul) him.

Kisses for Cooper!

Pretty cute if you ask me.

4 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I hardly know where to start since everything you posted about is so cute.

Also I MUST be in on Wicked Take Four. No ifs, ands, or buts! I must!

Perky's Posts said...

So cute! Looks at those kids! Jealous of Wicked! :)

Moose and Family said...

Cute pictures of Lily and Cooper!!

Jared & Larisa said...

You definitely have a bunch of swimmers for kids! So fun. And I love the pictures of Lily and Cooper ... despite me not being a big dog fan, I must admit it ... so cute :)