Friday, April 24, 2009

Family Pictures

After busy season we had a photosession with my dear friend Anne. As I am sure all of you have experienced "Family Picture Day" you can relate that the preparation of choosing outfits (I made so many purchases and returns trying to find the right clothes), doing hair (gasp, heaven forbid I had to use the blow dryer on Em's hair), timing nap schedules, and getting everyone to be happy, is no easy feat. It is actually pretty down right painful. But after it is all said and done the pictures turned out great and Anne was super patient with us all! Thanks again Anne, you are awesome!!



(I think this one below is the family picture we are going to enlarge onto canvas for above our fireplace.)






I love this one of the kiddos!













Isn't she delish??


















6 comments:

Moose and Family said...

I LOVE your pictures! They turned out so very nice. :)

Jared & Larisa said...

OK seriously, there is not one bad pic in the bunch - you have TONS of incredibly adorable family pictures! How will you choose which one to blow up? Make them all 8x10s :) The outfits are awesome and the smiles are even better. Your preparation and timing worked out beautifully.

And speaking of looking more like an older sister than a mom ... are you sure those 4 kids are yours? You look way to young and way too (dare I say) sexy? You look fabulous!!

Melissa said...

These are so cute! They turned out beautifully. I agree - the 2nd one is absolutely perfect. Lily's smile is the best - that is so great that she is smiling for the picture!

La Familia Brea said...

Great pictures Lisa! You have a beautiful family.

Jana said...

Your family is darling! We just got our pictures taken last weekend and I'm scared. It could be ugly.

Lisa said...

All your hard work was worth it! Such great pictures-everyone coordinated, so cute, and smiling.