Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy for Cookie Dough

(I was browsing through some old pictures and I found these from a few months ago when we were still in the rental house.)

It starts like this:

And then it turns quickly into this:


Are you disgusted yet?
Ummm, didn't that package say 3 dozen cookies? Not in my house. My kids eat about 2 dozen before they even hit the oven. Nice. Do you want me to give you the number for CPS?

4 comments:

Moose and Family said...

What a FUN mom!! My kids LOVE the cookie dough too. (Thanks to my Dad) Any time my mixer comes out they think it's something yummy to lick off the beaters. Logan has learned the hard way that not everything mommy mixes tastes yummy before it's cooked!

Ashley A. said...

Ah, girls after my own heart. If that's child abuse, then I'm in trouble, too. :)

Those pictures are classic.

Perky's Posts said...

So cute! Love the house pictures too. The kids' rooms are so amazing.

Sheri said...

That is why I make cookies---so I can eat the dough!! I have passed that love down to both of my girls and Olivia wanted it for breakfast the other day!