Monday, January 12, 2009

Fore!

So last weekend while I was with the kids at Chick-fil-A, Chris was living it up golfing at Pebble Beach. His dad took him, his brother and his brother-in-law on a fun golf weekend. They golfed on Friday at Pasatiempo in Santa Cruz and then Pebble on Saturday. They had great golfing weather and had a really fun time. I am sure Chris could use his golf lingo and tell you all about the beautiful fairways, his birdie (picture below with him beside it), the caddies they had and the back nine, but I am assuming if you are reading my blog and you aren't one of the people pictured below you really don't care! So this one's for you Chris!








3 comments:

Janis said...

Hey Lisa, Love your new blog template and the picture at the top is great.

We like the pictures of Chris golfing as well. The scenery really is quite beautiful.

Ashley A. said...

I'm glad they got to go on that trip. Those pictures are beautiful.

I usually only check your blog through Google reader so I hadn't seen the new look. I love that family picture in the snow. It's good of everyone.

Chris Allen said...

Don't I have a wonderful wife for letting me take this trip and memoralizing it like this?

I love you darling!